To Learn More…
- Free ½ hour phone consultation to:
- Ask questions regarding dyslexia
- Discuss specific questions about your child
- Additional consultations on an hourly fee basis are available to discuss in depth:
- The impact that dyslexia is having on your child and what can be done to help them
- How technology can help
- Homeschooling your dyslexic child
- Support for parents tutoring their own children with the Barton Reading and Spelling program
Educational In-Services For:
- Educators in the public or private sectors
- Community groups such as literacy and homeschool groups
- Business groups or employers
- Specialists in other fields such as occupational therapy and speech therapy
Educational Topics Include:
- What is dyslexia and how can you identify it?
- What type of accommodations and technology can you use in the classroom or workplace?
- What are the strengths of people with dyslexia and how can you utilize them in your organization?
We can also customize topics to your organization’s specific needs. We love to talk about dyslexia! Please contact us for further information.